Friday, August 22, 2014

News::5 Steps to Surviving as a Total Beginner in Dark Souls II

Mike from Twinfinite writes, "Dark Souls II has been out for a number of months now, and its most ardent fans have explored every inch of its world. One thing Ive observed however is that people often ask about it; I regularly recommend this game to video game fans I encounter in my library. Some people take me up on it, but many decline because theyve heard about how hard it is and theyre intimidated. Make no mistake, the Souls games are tough especially for newcomers. They are not impossible however, and are actually very reasonable once youve learned the basics. I love this game and I think it deserves the biggest possible audience, so I made this quick guide. Here are some handy tips to help newcomers get off on the right foot."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/YKNWqa