Sunday, July 13, 2014

News::Three Purchases In The Last 6 Weeks I Regret 2) Franchise Hockey Manager

The writer from IM PLAYIN continues their look at some of the purchases he's regretted in the last 6 weeks, this time focusing on Franchise Hockey Manager "The second edition to my games I regret buying lately, is a little known Hockey Simulation title called Franchise Manager 2014. The game is in the same vein as Football Manager and Out of the Park Baseball, which is developed and published by the same people. Im a huge fan of sports simulation games, with my 150+ hours on every Football Manager since 2008, as well as cranking up many hours of simulation on International Cricket Captain 2006 and Eastside Hockey Manager 2005 + 2007. In fact, EHM 2007 has my personal record of hours played, with one save in particular reaching 2070, with over 250 hours clocked up (I leave these games running in the background of other games). Franchise Manager 2014 almost makes me wish Id never got into simulation games, it is THAT bad, in ways."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1m7hQZn