Wednesday, July 9, 2014

News::Pile of Shame Resident Evil 4 Retrospective Review

William at GameCloud writes: "If youre not familiar with what a pile of shame is: basically, its all those games youve purchased over the years, either on a whim or in a steam sale, that youve simply never gotten around to playing. We all have one, but as someone who writes about games, its likely no surprise that mine is shamefully large. For this reason, and given the winter slowdown for new releases, we created a special series where we retrospectively review some of these games. As a longtime fan of survival horror, I couldnt think of a more shameful title in my own pile than Resident Evil 4. In fact, Ive literally had a collectors edition (GameCube) sitting on the shelf in front of me for the past 7 years. Ive even played Resident Evil 5 and Revelations HD since, so I just dont know how I managed to skip out on one of the most highly acclaimed games in my favourite genre. Ive finally played it, though; albeit 9 years late. Here is what I thought about it."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1myJTFm