Wednesday, July 23, 2014

News::My Slight Concerns About Destiny

One of the writers from IM PLAYIN talks about some of his slight concerns over Destiny, before playing the Beta on the Xbox One "My biggest worry about this game is whether its just going to be a Halo clone. I wouldnt say Halo ripoff, just because Bungie are making it and they are Halo all over. Im probably one of the few Xbox 360 and One owners that isnt overly fussed by the Halo series. I played Halo 3 and thought it was alright ODST wasnt too bad, I guess. But I just never really got into it. Its probably because Im a history geek, so I like my action FPS games to be historically accurate (ish), well, at least historically based. The look of the game is very Halo, even the front cover looks like its featuring a cloaked Master Chief from the Halo 5 teaser video. To me, Destiny looks like the lovechild of Halo and Mass Effect, with a bit of Borderlands thrown in there for good measure. In theory, that should be one hell of a game. I just worry that we might have see...



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1rtIN01