Wednesday, July 30, 2014

News::Lightpack - Hardware Review | Chalgyr's Game Room

Chalgyr's Game Room writes: When I first heard about the Lightpack Ambient Lighting System I was pretty stoked since I remember back in 2006 when Philips released their Ambilight line. I was very interested in it and as I worked for a Magnolia Home Theater, I was able to stare at it all day long. While the Ambilight line of televisions ultimately failed, what they were able to do with the ambient lighting is still ingrained in my memories as being another way to pull you into a movie, sporting event, video game, or TV show. When I cam across information for Lightpack I was near instantly hooked and thought to myself "I have got to get me one of these" and much to my viewing pleasure, I got one a few weeks later.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1pGksQ3