Tuesday, July 8, 2014

News::Dont Go Into The Light: Murdered: Soul Suspect Review I Hey Poor Player

Hey Poor Player's Francis DiPersio writes- "Despite Murdered: Soul Suspects inconsistency I found it hard to put the controller down during my roughly eight hour playthrough. While the half-baked combat sequences and casual difficulty may make it seem like this supernatural sleuth has one foot in the grave, the well developed characters and consistently winding story kept me guessing from start to finish, and I genuinely wanted to see the maniacal forces behind Salems horrible murders brought to justice. With a little more time spent in the oven Murdered: Soul Suspect could have been a truly exceptional experience, but its glaring flaws ensure not everyone will take kindly to this undead investigation. However, if you go into the experience knowing what to expect youll find a case well worth cracking with this postmortal mystery."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1qRldeR