Tuesday, July 22, 2014

News::Alien: Isolation - Preview | GamingLives

GamingLives takes a look at The Creative Assembly's take on the much-loved Alien franchise. "Soon, however, the experience was bought to a sudden end. It wasnt because of developer interruption, player mistake or a fault with the game I simply got outwitted by the AI. It jumped up into a ventilation shaft and I watched my motion tracker follow its movement away from my location as a feeling of relative safety washed over me except I was being played. It doubled back as soon as I moved past the opening of the shaft. I was dead in seconds. Was I just unlucky or did it know where I was all along? It could have gone anywhere, and yet it turned around despite the fact I made no noise. A formidable adversary, indeed."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1ryGUR4