Friday, June 27, 2014

News::This Mayan-styled Mother Brain painting is amazing

Okay, this might very well be one of the most amazing pieces of video game art I've ever seen. It's a Mayan-styled painting by Redditor NotSureHowItGoes' wife, who is obviously quite the skilled artist.


I'm immediately drawn to how surreal she's made the Metroid Mother Brain fight, a pretty innocuous event in the game that doesn't normally affect me in the slightest. Looking at this gorgeous painting, however, I can see a disturbing side to the battle that I never even considered.


I think we can all agree she needs to make some prints of this bad boy so this work of art can be shared, am I right?


Mayan Metroid painting my wife just finished. (Mother Brain Fight) [Reddit]


This Mayan-styled Mother Brain painting is amazing screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1qipAPR