Sunday, June 1, 2014

News::Takuchat Reviews Wolfenstein: The New Order

"Let me start off by saying that Wolfenstein: The New Order was quite the surprise for me. Up until its release there had been little buzz about the game and with Bethesdas packing in the Doom beta with it I figured the game would flop and quickly be forgotten about. So when preliminary reviews of it started going online with people praising it and giving it high scores I was a little shocked. However, this was the catalyst for me picking it up. So no, I did not preorder this game or even follow any news at all for me in the whole time it was announced up until release. I have also never played a Wolfenstein outside of the first couple levels of the original. This would be a new experience for me, albeit one I was itching for as it has been a long time since I have killed some Nazis."-Takuchat exert



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1iJUs3y