Wednesday, June 25, 2014

News::Pixelitis E3 2014 Interview: Talking sidequests in The Witcher 3 with CD Projekt RED

"I may be in the minority when I say this, but I think most open-world games dont handle all of their sidequests really well. Youll get a handful of interesting ones sometimes, and then the rest will be monotonous drivel that requires the collection of some arbitrary amount of wolf pelts to appease a generic quartermaster. Ever since CD Projekt RED announced that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will mark the series first attempt at creating a full-blown open world, I admit that those same woes about repetitive sidequests have been a worry on my mind. Yet after watching the latest hands-off demonstration of the game earlier this month at E3 2014, I caught up with Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, the director behind the next Witcher title to rap about sidequests, along with other aspects of the game. You could say this is a sequel to the interview with Tomaszkiewicz at last years E3." - Patrick Kulikowski



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1sErbkF