Monday, June 30, 2014

News::Paywalled Demo? Indie Western RPG 'The Black Star' Demo Build Released

You can now pick up the demo build of The Black Star for £0.99! Developer Cameron Moore stated: 'Before you jump to conclusions on a paywalled demo please understand that this is simply a test. Due to having put 100s of hours into developing the game so far I have cut out lots of the areas for this build but don't think this doesn't equate to poor value. Give my game a try, I guarantee you'll be captivated by the mysterious slowly unwinding story of Eric Johnson as he ventures the west in a genre combination that is very rarely done. I have put particular effort into the gameplay mechanics and story to assure you'll be left wanting more. Enjoy, and if this test sees enough interest I'll most definitely push on to finish the project by Christmas 2014! For now this is just a PC exclusive but who knows, if I see a strong response this could make its way on to PlayStation systems before you know it due to the accessibility available. '



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1x58RQA