Sunday, June 8, 2014

News::Homefront The Revolution Preview | Neoseeker

Neoseeker: Those who have played the original Homefront from Kaos Studios shouldn't be surprised when I start my impressions of Homefront The Revolution by saying, thank goodness, the new game is nothing like the original. I apologize that this isn't the most flattering way to introduce the Homefront sequel, but that first game was just a huge bummer and as soon as I heard "Homefront sequel" I was admittedly compromised. Yet as soon as Crytek started showing their demo to us, all thoughts of that first game flew right out the window. I was impressed enough with what Crytek showed of Homefront The Revolution to forget the original Homefront for the duration of the event. That should be as meaningful a compliment as any other I go on to provide in these paragraphs.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1o1CAt1