Tuesday, June 10, 2014

News::E3 2014: Dragon Age: Inquisition Overcomes the Many Problems of Its Predecessor | Gamespot

Gamespot writes: Dragon Age: Inquisition makes me question my own judgment. I was so taken by BioWare's half-hour presentation that I would have pre-ordered the game without a second thought, and yet there's a nagging feeling of doubt nestled in the back of my mind. Dragon Age 2 was a massive disappointment. Is it possible that BioWare has learned its lesson so completely that it can regain the trust it lost? Or is it going to pull the rug out from under us once again? Well, I'm going to throw caution to the wind. Inquisition is exactly what I want in an expansive role-playing game. An inviting world populated by a diverse cast of characters, tactical combat that melds action with strategy, and gorgeous visual design that leaves the dull days of Origins far behind us. If it turns out to be another dud, then there's no shame in being fooled by the master.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1uUNpwr