Friday, June 13, 2014

News::Awesome Austins E3 2014 Day Two

MonsterVine: "The second day of the Electronic Three has come to an end. Day two was cooler, calmer and just more relaxed in general because I knew where things were and what I wanted to see. Unfortunately, thanks to mandatory ID check at EVERY entrance, I missed my Call of Duty Advance Warfare hands on meeting. Fortunately I have a pretty good idea what a COD game will play like, and I was able to get hands on with a larger variety. My first goal of the second day was to secure a ticket for Sonys virtual reality device, Project Morpheus. The traffic was bad, the lines were long, the nerds were plenty but I still was early enough to get a fast pass to come back to Sony at another time. With that secured, it was time to play some games."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1lmGUjf