Tuesday, May 20, 2014

News::Preview Meridian: New World is a Genre Conquering Triumph | J Station X

J Station X writes "In Meridian: New World, Im not just a Commander, I am a god. I shuffle my mechs and units around the board like a Vegas dealer and I micro-manage like a CEO ahead of his annual financial report. Lord Sugar eat your heart out. But Im a rapid clicker, a quick witted leader and most importantly, I am the only hope for the continued success of the human race. Without me, human beings die out. That is the weight that Meridian: New World, a tower defence with granite solid gameplay, places on my shoulders so while I may try (and often fail) to lead us humans forward with all of the kitten-like strength in the muscles adjacent to my neck, Ill be damned if this game doesnt make it the most fun-packed demise of the human race that Ive ever had the pleasure of playing through."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1oPN9yu