Sunday, May 4, 2014

News::Losing My VRginity to: DK2

VRFocus - It can be easy to get discouraged with virtual reality (VR). All it takes is one sub-par demonstration and youre left questioning if the technology is really as impressive as you first thought it was. Ill admit I had that feeling earlier this week. It had been a month or so since Id last strapped an Oculus Rift to my face so I practically jumped at the chance to use a DK1 at the start of the week. I got to try out a demo that had caught my eye a while back, but Ill admit I was left underwhelmed by it. The 3D effect didnt pop as much as I remembered it doing the first time I tried the headset and the awkward position I was sitting in at the time destroyed any hint of presence the demo had hoped to achieve.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1s57gI1