Friday, May 30, 2014

News::It's Slime time: Household items to add some Dragon Quest flair to the home

You may not know this about me, but Slimes are one of my favorite things in the wide world of gaming. I've got this adorable little pair of earbuds, a plush Slime, a keychain, and even the PlayStation controller, but I need more. Until I get the tattoo I'm planning on someday, I can fill the void in my life with one or all of these Slime products for the home.


You've got Slime ice trays, a Slime glass, and a Slime hourglass all up for grabs, household items that belong in any Dragon Quest fan's domicile. Shame they're Japan only, but if you really want to buy one, I'm sure you can find a way.


Slime Ice, Slime glass, Slime time [Tiny Cartridge]


It's Slime time: Household items to add some Dragon Quest flair to the home screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/1tYDeq8