Saturday, May 24, 2014

News::Bit Boy!! Arcade is colorful and strange


Bit Boy!! Arcade has a second trailer, though I'm quite sure I never saw the first one. But I did investigate, and for a game with WiiWare origins shrunken down to the 3DS, it looks quite good. I'm not sure how I missed it, given its propensity for neon colors and surreal digital landscapes.


There's also a floating head that appears to be the developer. I'm not quite sure what that's all about, but hey -- it looks like it might be a good time if you've got a few bucks to spend. I'm particularly interested in the maze-like levels and voice acting.


If it's anything like it is in the trailer, I feel like I'm going to be in for a treat, especially since it looks like it makes good use of depth for 3D. If it looks like your cup of tea, it's available in the eShop now, floating head included.


Bit Boy!! Arcade is colorful and strange screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/1vVP6ew