Sunday, April 27, 2014

News::Top 7 Game characters you're wrong for hating

GR writes: Let's partake in a thought experiment: I want you to picture a video game character you hate. Not like, a boss that's hard to beat--that's for another day--I mean a character you just can't stand. Got that character in your head? The one that's a blemish on your favorite game, or the returning flaw in the franchise you love? The super annoying one. Great. Now, what if I was to tell you that you're wrong for hating that character. How would that make you feel? Well, good news: unless you were picturing one of the seven in this article, I'm not going to be bursting any bubbles. If, by chance, you were thinking about one of the characters I listed, well, then yeah. I'm going to be telling you that you're wrong. Sorry. Look on the bright side--if all goes well, I'll be illuminating an opinion you might not have heard, and that's fun, right?



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1hDkOXG