Saturday, April 12, 2014

News::Octodad : Dadliest Catch Review | Review from @IM_PLAYIN

IM PLAYIN have been playing Octodad: Deadliest Catch for a while now. Here's what they think! "I've not played a game like Octodad in quite a while. Normally if I like a game, it spurs me on to finish every aspect, collect every trophy and get all the extras. Octodad sits in a weird area of games that I genuinely enjoyed, but I had to put the mouse down for fear of throwing it through the screen in front of me! Now, please dont make the assumption that I had a bad time while playing, like I said before, it was a tricky relationship. I guess I can best describe Octodad as saving up for something. You hate seeing all that money in your bank that you cant touch, but in the end the reward feels amazing."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1nhhCBT