Tuesday, April 8, 2014

News::Meridian: New World - Preview the upcoming PC RTS game | Chalgyr's Game Room

Chalgyr's Game Room writes: My first introduction to the RTS genre was shortly after my birthday near the tail end of 1994; I remember heading up to our not-so-local Babbages, Inc. to pick myself up something fun and interesting. While perusing the racks I found a computer game that had a pretty stellar picture of a gruff man who looked almost like a pirate and an ugly green orcish looking thing staring daggers at one another. I thoroughly enjoyed the box art and the description with screen shots on the box and I thought to myself "Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, huh? Sounds neat." When I got home and installed it I was immediately hooked; I have been a fan of the RTS genre ever since.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1kn84ry