Friday, April 11, 2014

News::First Thoughts On The Elder Scrolls Online

IM PLAYIN has had a chance to have a relatively good go on The Elder Scrolls Online. Here's what they think so far. "Heres what I think of The Elder Scrolls Online so far. Its such a vast game, a proper review will take a good few weeks of playtime. So I thought Id just keep you posted as to what I thought after a week or so of playing. I can tell you this for sure, I cant wait to play more of this game! As a fan of The Elder Scrolls series, Ive had my eyes on the online version, arduously titled The Elder Scrolls Online. Steps into MMO-land are taken by some franchises, but very rarely does it work out well. As a huge fan of the World of Warcraft adventure as well as taking steps within the Lord of the Rings version."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1iBG1hn