Tuesday, April 15, 2014

News::Evolve Hands-on Impressions of Being the Goliath From PAX East | Entertainment Buddha

Entertainment Buddha's Matt Heywood writes, "The most popular booth at PAX East this year was undoubtedly the Evolve gameplay demo located at 2Ks sprawling spread, which also featured a 30-foot tall sculpture of the Goliath to keep attendees in check. The lines to play this game wrapped around the show floor, and probably took 3-4 hours to get through, so Evolves allure was definitely the talk of Bean Town. Lucky for me I didnt have to wait through the massive line to get a crack at Evolves unique multiplayer gameplay, but even if I didnt have media credentials I still wouldve made a point to get my hands on this game. The buzz at the show was tangible to say the least."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1m5lsAE