Friday, April 4, 2014

News::Dead Island: Epidemic Preview - Hopefully Not Dead In The Water | The Game Scouts

Adam Seats: For those of you unaware, there's a new Dead Island game in the works, but it's not an FPS this time around. Deep Silver has decided to throw their hat in the MOBA pile. Unfortunately for them, they should probably just stick to copying Borderlands instead of League of Legends because I can't see this game working out too well for them in such an over-saturated market. The game looks awesome but brings nothing new to the table. I want to get a few things out of the way right here. One: I love the Dead Island franchise. I'm a diehard zombie fan, so games where you get to wreck the undead are my bread and butter. Two: I am not a competitive online gamer. I am willing to accept the fact that I don't have the proper mindset for MOBAs, or that I don't have the honed reflexes, or that there are a lot more people out there with a lot less to do than myself who have mastered the game, even in its beta stages, that I will never even hope to achieve. Bearing those things in mind,...



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/OhoItI