Thursday, March 27, 2014

News::ZTGD | Luftrausers (PC) Review

Sophie Halliday writes: The first thing that struck me when firing up Luftrausers for the first time was the way in which the game embodies that classic arcade-style feeling. I only intended to play for a few minutes; to take the game out for a test drive before returning to it later when I had the time for a more in-depth exploration of what it has to offer. Yet straight away, I was sucked in by the intensity of the air battles, the immediately addictive game play, the instant compulsion to better my last high score and to have one last go at completing that one challenge which seemed tantalisingly within my reach. If theres one thing in particular that Luftrausers game play manifests, its that infamous just one more go syndrome.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1o3ZzDb