Tuesday, March 11, 2014

News::Titanfall Review: Making Moments - Error Not Found

Clint Prentice writes: "I thought I was done with multiplayer shooters. I was really into games like Call of Duty and Left 4 Dead, but at a certain point they stopped being fun for me. I thought Id never find a game that could give me that same rush again. Well, Titanfall is the most fun Ive had in a multiplayer shooter in quite a long time. It is entirely fresh and exciting. Its a fast-paced game full of adrenaline-pumping action. The more I talk about Titanfall, the more I type about Titanfall, the more it sounds like Im running a PR campaign on the game, with the amount of glowing things I have to say about it that just so happen to sync up with specific bullet points Respawn has been hitting since the game was announced. I cant help it. Titanfall is a little rough around the edges, but its great fun."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1nJ4XIq