Wednesday, March 5, 2014

News::Titanfall Arcade claims '8-bit is better with a Titan'

Hamza happened upon Titanfall Arcade, an official browser-based mashup of Titanfall and classic Atari games. Wondering why anyone would create such a thing, I couldn't help myself. I clicked.


Asteroids is playable now, with Missile Command and Centipede to follow. At least in the case of this first game, it sort of just ends after a point, encouraging you to share a link on Facebook or Twitter. I did not do that. I'm writing about it here, though, so I guess they won.


I had no real intention of sharing this with you fine people, but I'm not about to let my eardrums die in vain. (You'll want to turn your audio way down low if morbid curiosity gets the best of you too.)


Titanfall Arcade claims '8-bit is better with a Titan' screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/1mWZj8J