Tuesday, February 11, 2014

News::Videogame Clubhouse: We're hanging out with Area5.tv!

If you know anything about my movie history you know that I'm absolutely in love with videogame documentaries. Seriously, I've probably watched Indie Game: The Movie like 30 times. So you can imagine my excitement when the Kickstarter for a documentary mini-series about videogames came up. Additionally, it's a mini-series made by the lovely dudes at Area5.tv. That's super exciting.


If Area5.tv isn't familiar to you they made The 1UP Show, and the completely amazing Co-Op. I'm pretty stoked for the show today. We're probably going to play Samurai Gunn and just hang out. You're going to want to be here for this. We're live at 2pm Pacific over on Dtoid.tv. I'll see you guys there.


Videogame Clubhouse: We're hanging out with Area5.tv! screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1bK1m5G