Thursday, February 6, 2014

News::Call of Duty: Ghosts - Interview with Distiny: a look behind the facade of the anti-cheat system

Interview with the Cheater Distiny: a look behind the facade of the anti-cheat system of Call of Duty: Ghosts Example (you can find the original and english version of the interview in the spoiler): "As I said before previous experience taught me that IW makes it very easy for us cheaters thus I waited until game launch and wasn't surprised I was able to change my squadpoints, xp, etc only a few minutes after I launched the game for the first time. In the cheating community I'm also active in atm I shared my findings, released hacks, source coded etc because I believe that when I can teach others something new they in their turn will eventually find something that I can learn from and use. I was happy that the game was x64 since VAC doesn't have a 64 bit version yet (though some claim it's already in Nether I haven't seen proof yet only the foundation) thus didn't have VAC to protect itself. So that only left their own new protection Live Anti Cheat. While reversing the ga...



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1nXEF6k