Friday, February 28, 2014

News::Age of Mythology: Extended Edition teased for Steam

Even before Age of Empires and its sequel made it to Steam, I had been longing for Age of Mythology to see a release on Steam, or GOG.com, or anywhere. I know you feel me.


A developer stream on Twitch has hinted at Age of Mythology: Extended Edition with an image that sports the Steam logo. See the archive for yourself at the end of this archive. (Warning: it's loud.)


Having lost my original CD ages ago, I'd pay top dollar for a re-release. I'm watching random gameplay videos right now and the audio cues are sending me straight back to 2002.


Age of Mythology: Extended Edition [Age of Empires]


Age of Mythology: Extended Edition teased for Steam screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/1hLa6Mv