Monday, February 10, 2014

News::16GB iPhone with 'rare' Flappy Bird going for £6 million

You can find all sorts of stuff on eBay. I like finding rare games and seeing if I can get a good deal (I'm currently still trying to snag a copy of Die Hard Arcade for Sega Saturn for under $30) but sometimes some deals just seems a little...off.


Take this one for example: someone is selling a 16GB iPhone 4S with a copy of the now-delisted Flappy Bird game pre-installed on eBay's UK site. As if that wasn't enough to warrant an eyebrow raise, the current high bid is a whopping £6,000,500. Holy shit.


Nevermind the fact that someone with only a marginal sense of design could recreate the game in an hour, but this is just ridiculous. I can't believe that the top bidder will actually pay that much for this, but I guess we'll find out, as the auction has about two hours left.


I mean, wow. WOW.


Apple iPhone 4S - 16gb - Rare Flappy Installed [eBay]


16GB iPhone with 'rare' Flappy Bird going for £6 million screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/1bGwe75