Tuesday, January 28, 2014

News::You might be willing to have Conception 2's babies

Conception: Please Have My Baby was a PSP RPG we mostly posted about (kind of a lot) because of its title and baby-making conceit. It was a laugh that we nurtured. I think, anyway. We're at that point where a running joke becomes a confusing reality as its Vita and 3DS sequel, Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars, is actually coming to North America later this year.


In a further realization of this fevered dream meets running punchline, I played Conception II. I held it in my hands. I watched writhing pastel silhouettes (it's not nudity if there's no nipple, says Japan) emulate sex and hatch slave labor. It all happened so fast.


Is this what parenthood feels like?


You might be willing to have Conception 2's babies screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/you-might-be-willing-to-have-conception-2-s-babies-269609.phtml