Thursday, January 16, 2014

News::Top 5 Reasons I Love Being a Modern Gamer

BT writes: So2014 is here. A year that will be full of disappointment, more rage inducing announcements from Corporate fat cats that have lost touch with their customers and more beloved franchises will be hurriedly pushed out on the street to make a quick buck while over-entitled players will whine about the state of games until only the most streamlined and casual of gaming experiences get shoveled out. Lets be honest, gaming nowadays Su-SuSorry, I cant do this. I can be negative, I can rage over an unpleasant announcement till I become a bigger jerk than Don Mattrickbut at the end of the day, I think that right now is one of the best times to be a gamer, whether you have been gaming since the days of the brown box or just played your first round of Angry Birds. So today, there wont be any bile from me and we wont be focusing on one specific type of game, genre, platform, or even theme. Instead, let me share with you the reason I love gaming and why I look with optimism.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1dTSxpX