Sunday, January 26, 2014

News::Searching for the Secrets of Raetikon | Awesomeoutof10

I had zero expectations when I loaded Secrets of Raetikon. The name alone was uninviting, but ultimately the game owes a majority of that skepticism to its alpha tag, as well as my countless encounters with sketchy, similarly classified titles. You see, Im not a hugely supportive advocate of the whole pay now for content youll get eventually deal also known as Steam Early Access. Im more of an instant gratification kind of guy, which is why my freezer is packed to the brim with Hot Pockets. However, this particular alpha label didn't scare me off. I dont know if it was the Steam page description, which boasts a strangely assembled, open-world of wilderness to explore, or the promise of a campaign about the enduring struggle between nature and civilization, but something told me to disregard my internal warnings, and Im glad that I did.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/KZPg0F