Saturday, January 11, 2014

News::Contrasts Execution Ruins the Beauty of Its Concept

UM writes: "During the Winter break, I finally had time to catch up on some video games now that Im done with academics. I decided to give Contrast a go on my PlayStation 4. When I first heard about this game, I was intrigued by the Jazz-noir themes and the shadow mechanics. However, I was surprised that it received mixed reviews from critics. I was never really a puzzle/platformer type of gamer, but Ive always appreciated it when I watched people play it. As I watched my cousins play Contrast, I was able to appreciate and be annoyed by it at the same time. For the first few minutes, I was wondering why people didnt like the game so much. However, its faults soon surfaced and it was very hard to ignore them."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1433077/contrasts-execution-ruins-the-beauty-of-its-concept