Thursday, December 5, 2013

News::Videogames Clubhouse: Is CoD Ghosts really that bad?

Let's get this out of the way first: I don't like Call of Duty much. That said: I'm a video games Journalist. That means I'm a paragon of fair and unbiased video game review. Everything I say is a fact. That means you can look forward to hearing Phil and I tell you all about the game while we play it live.


Want to know about how many bullets a gun can shoot? We'll hook you up. Want to look at all of the hairs on the Call of Duty Ghost Dog? We've got your back. We'll answer all your questions so you don't actually have to play Ghosts.


Check it out a 2pm pst over on Dtoid.tv


Videogames Clubhouse: Is CoD Ghosts really that bad? screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/videogames-clubhouse-is-cod-ghosts-really-that-bad--266964.phtml