Thursday, December 12, 2013

News::This may be one of the best Smash Bros. screenshots yet

It's frigid outside. We're in the midst of a slow period for game news. I've only just now realized I'm out of milk now that cereal is on my mind. On days like this, it's the little things that matter most, such as this daily screenshot from Super Smash Bros.


This isn't our first time seeing the Dr. Wily stage or the Yellow Devil, but it's our best look at the two in action yet. It's possible that the memorable Mega Man boss will play a similar role in Smash Bros., though I have a feeling he's just a hazard for the stage.


Either way, something tells me the pause exploit won't work again.


This may be one of the best Smash Bros. screenshots yet screenshot






via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/this-may-be-one-of-the-best-smash-bros-screenshots-yet-267399.phtml