Sunday, December 29, 2013

News::Review: Max: The Curse of Brotherhood

As the eldest of three, there have been more than a few occasions in my life where I wished my siblings would just disappear. Whether it was from them breaking my things; disrupting my privacy; or as I grew older, the embarrassment they caused me in front of any girl I brought over to the house, it’s hard not to miss the days where I was, without question, my parents’ favorite kid.


Max: The Curse of Brotherhood uses this simple desire to set up a grand little adventure through a magical world full of mystery and awe. A simple idea for sure, and one that was done over two decades ago in the cult-classic fantasy movie Labyrinth. Nonetheless, it’s a premise that easily strikes a chord with anyone who’s ever had the pleasure (or curse, depending how you look at it) of sharing a life with a sibling.


Review: Max: The Curse of Brotherhood screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/review-max-the-curse-of-brotherhood-268141.phtml