Tuesday, December 31, 2013

News::Horizon Preview | Geekenstein

"Gaming treads come and go, but it looks like some might be sticking. While we say goodbye to the Year of Luigi, I cant help but smile and remember the Year of the Bow before it. With my sequestered love for bows followed by my undying love for men in green, I cant help but look forward to the surprises 2014 has in store for me. If the current trend is any indication, it looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the Year of Space thanks to Entropy, Planetary Annihilation, and an upcoming turn-based space strategy game from L3O Interactive and Iceberg Interactive. It seems like 2014 might fulfill all of our exploring, expanding, exploiting and exterminating (4X) needs. Horizon is a turn-based empire builder of astronomical proportions that feels like its straight out of the 90s." - Dustin Triplett of Geekenstein



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1427705/horizon-preview-geekenstein