Monday, December 30, 2013

News::Entropy Preview | Geekenstein

"I used to play a lot of EVE: Online. Admittedly, during my time as a space cadet I had no idea in hell what I was doing but I constantly found myself in love with the escapades of being lost in space, with a world of endless possibility around me. Its weird to think about how EVE got so much right while also getting so much wrong. The game captured the atmosphere perfectly, but when it came to engaging space warfare, everything fell apart. This is where Entropy comes into the picture. Like an angel from the heavens, Entropy aims to build upon EVEs success by capturing the space atmosphere you love with a high emphasis on true dogfighting in an MMO environment. You likely know Artplant from their browser-based space MMO, Battlestar Galactica Online, which I believe is the best Battlestar game we will ever get. Their noble attempt at giving the world an enjoyable Battlestar game gives me high hope for their latest endeavor. CCP should take note, as Artplants ambitious new space...



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1427220/entropy-preview-geekenstein