Monday, December 2, 2013

News::An early look at GTA Online's content creator


The person responsible for leaking those Grand Theft Auto V audio files that hint at upcoming DLC is back with an early video demonstration of GTA Online's content creator.


Like the aforementioned files, the creation system was also hiding in the game files. This isn't the newest version of the editor -- and it only supports the creation of races and deathmatches -- but it's interesting to see how this will seemingly work once it's ready for the general public.


Funmw2 has a few other videos, viewable below. I was pretty sure I wasn't going to use the creator myself before, and now I'm certain. I'll leave that to more talented (and committed) players.


An early look at GTA Online's content creator screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/an-early-look-at-gta-online-s-content-creator-266768.phtml