Saturday, December 28, 2013

News::'The Last of Us,' 'Grand Theft Auto V': the top 5 games of 2013

St Louis Post: "When it comes to year-end lists of video games, I feel like it's more useful to say what didn't make the cut than what did. Take this list of my favorite games of 2013. There's obviously plenty of titles that don't appear on it. But you, advocate of "Tomb Raider" or "BioShock Infinite" or whatever, could just tell yourself I didn't play your favorite game. "So of course it's not on the list!" In the case of those games, you'd be wrong. And so, if you knew that I had played them, you'd understand the superior value I've assigned to the games that topped them. But in the case of many, many other games PC standouts like "Gone Home," or the 3DS darling "The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds" you'd be right. Yeah, shocker: I didn't play every video game released in 2013. Show me someone who has, and well, just show me that person, please, because they probably need to go to the hospital. Now that I've sufficiently sapped it of all meaning, here's th...



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1426594/the-last-of-us-grand-theft-auto-v-the-top-5-games-of-2013