Sunday, November 3, 2013

News::Top 10 Horror Games

Always Go Left writes: Tis the season to get sh*t scaredtralalala la la la la. As a huge horror fan throughout all forms of media, from books to games to films etc Halloween has to be one of my favourite times of the year. Not because I go out to trick or treat or because I can dress up as Ashley J. Williams for a better reason than I look cool, but because horror comes to the forefront of everything. So what better way to celebrate Halloween this year than with a list of my very favourite horror games. The games that are about to follow I do not claim to be a collection of the greatest horror games ever created but a list that comprises my best & most memorable experiences playing horror themed games.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1385944/top-10-horror-games