Wednesday, November 20, 2013

News::Review: Powerstar Golf

As a young gamer, often times my first foray into the wide world of sports was through videogames. Before I knew how to run a slant route in a real-life game of football, I knew how to run something in Tecmo Bowl and Madden.


The same could be said for the greenest of all sports, which was first introduced to me by way of Nintendo's Golf for the NES. Even though I had no idea what "par" was or the difference between a driver and a wedge, there was something tranquil about hitting a tiny ball down a giant digital course.


Powerstar Golf for the Xbox One captures that feeling as well, even if it has a few other issues in tow.


Review: Powerstar Golf screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/review-powerstar-golf-265873.phtml