Monday, November 25, 2013

News::Review: Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon (3DS)

I remember my first episode of Adventure Time. It randomly came on the TV one day and I had no idea what it was -- but I couldn't stop watching. There was something about the show that kept my eyes glued to the screen, watching best pals Finn and Jake battle the "evil" Ice King to save princesses from all across the Land of Ooo.


Years later and I've seen every episode of the show, and I still can't predict what will happen on any given week, or what new endearing character I might meet. To me, that's the mark of something special.


Sadly, the new Adventure Time 3DS game is the opposite of everything the show stands for.


Review: Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon (3DS) screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/review-adventure-time-explore-the-dungeon-3ds--266260.phtml