Saturday, November 9, 2013

News::Nintendope: My fantasy hang-out session with the Big N

[Dtoid community blogger DoctorHair shared this... uh... well, he... yeah... just read it. It's goddamn hilarious. --Mr Andy Dixon]


Welcome to Fantasy Blunt Scenarios: A new, ongoing original series concerning groups of people I'd like to smoke a blunt with, and what we'd do while chilling. Any resemblance to real life situations is unintentional, but still really cool.


For my first fantasy, I will be toking with a group of Nintendo legends:


Reggie Fils-Aime

Satoru Iwata

Shigeru Miyamoto

Masahiro Sakurai


Nintendope: My fantasy hang-out session with the Big N screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/nintendope-my-fantasy-hang-out-session-with-the-big-n-264669.phtml