Friday, November 22, 2013

News::Go listen to the entire Lightning Returns soundtrack


I may not be much of a Final Fantasy player, but I always find myself loving their soundtracks. Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy XIII just came out in Japan this past week, and YouTuber MarquisofElmdoor has uploaded the entire soundtrack for the game on his channel.


I'm only a few tracks in as of this writing, and so far it's all sounding pretty great. There's 74 tracks in all, so I'm going to be listening this well into the weekend.


As for the rest of the world, Lightning Returns will be out in North America, Australia, and Europe the the second week of February.


Go listen to the entire Lightning Returns soundtrack screenshot






via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/go-listen-to-the-entire-lightning-returns-soundtrack-266218.phtml