Saturday, October 12, 2013

News::The Wolf Among Us Episode 1: Faith Review | GameRevolution

GR: I'm not a fan of comic books. Never have been and probably never will be. However, that didn't stop me from falling head-over-heels for last year's The Walking Dead from Telltale Games. The zombie-filled episodic adventure was easily one of my favorite games of last year despite the fact that I don't have a particular affinity for zombies or Robert Kirkman's graphic novel series. So when Telltale announced that it was taking on a new franchise based on another comic bookthis time set in Bill Willingham's Fables universeI was intrigued, albeit cautiously so. With such high expectations going into this new series, how could I possibly come away feeling satisfied? I know nothing about the series of graphics novels, with my only tie to the universe being my childhood knowledge of a few faces from popular fairytales. Fortunately, that was enough, as The Wolf Among Us Episode 1: Faith boasts a well-written story and intriguing characters that make this one of the most memorable a...



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1372367/the-wolf-among-us-episode-1-faith-review-gamerevolution