Sunday, October 6, 2013

News::The Mog Log: After the story of Final Fantasy XIV

Massively: "I wrapped up the main story of Final Fantasy XIV a little while ago, got to see the final cutscenes that last for about a month, and was rewarded with a nice new mount for my trouble. I also got some big metaplot advancement and access to the endgame dungeons that I'll be running until we get more of them, so that was nice. But today I don't want to talk about how Amdapor Keep and Castrum Meridianum do an excellent job of being an endgame without being one, I want to talk about the actual story as a whole. Including the final revelations, the pacing of the plot, and where the game has to go from here."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1368469/the-mog-log-after-the-story-of-final-fantasy-xiv