Tuesday, September 17, 2013

News::Remember Shadow Man? It's now on GOG.com


This trailer for Shadow Man brings me back. That voice over! The third-person action-adventure game based on the comic series of the same name has been added to GOG.com. It's $5.99, and if you purchase before September 24, you'll also get a free Shadowman (2012) #1 digital comic.


I never actually played the game myself, but I had a childhood friend whose family of gamers helped expose me to the likes of Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and yes, Shadow Man. Interesting group of people. Truth be told, I wasn't even aware there was a PC version until now.


I'm scared thinking about how well this will -- or won't, I should say -- hold up nowadays when so many late '90s games aren't as good as we remember. Does it?


Remember Shadow Man? It's now on GOG.com screenshot






via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/remember-shadow-man-it-s-now-on-gog-com-261998.phtml